Thursday 28 October 2010

A wonderful evening with Psychometry

On Tuesday evening I attended a spiritualist class, having missed the last two sessions, due to other commitments. I’m hoping the sessions will give me the foundations to start a mediumship training, because it’s something I’ve always been interested in. I was extremely excited to find out that we were using objects as a means of psychic communication. My dad had psychic abilities but having had no other opportunities to test them out, I was pretty sceptical about what I would discover.

After meditation which revealed nothing substantial, apart from a few words which kind of popped into my head and an encounter with a fat lady wearing an apron, I was apprehensive about psychometry. Our leader passed around a photo in a brown envelope and using our psychic abilities we were required to describe what photograph was concealed within. I knew it was a picture of a dark haired man and a lady, on holiday, both accurate statements, although I thought they were on holiday at the seaside. They weren’t, but I was the only person to get those first two statements correct. Admittedly I wasn’t overly impressed because I thought that a photo of a man and a woman was a pretty popular photo.

For the final act of the evening, I received a wallet from my partner Martin and I was required to say anything that came into my head about where the wallet came from. Needless to say I knew nothing about this man, and I was extremely worried about making a fool of myself. I said that he had bought it in a market, and although it wasn’t sentimental, it was very important to him. There was a connection with a woman, but I didn’t know anymore than that. I said that he had either dropped it or mislaid it a few times, and he always carried it about on his person. He also became sad and miserable when he looked at it. I said that he knew he had to replace it but he couldn’t bring himself to do it just yet. Martin said nothing to me as I rattled out these statements and I started to worry, thinking that it was all rubbish which I was making up. So imagine my surprise when he said at the end of the session that it had all been 100% accurate and he hadn’t wanted to disturb my flow and concentration. He had bought the wallet from a market stall and it was either bought by a lady, or sold by a lady at the stall. It made him sad, because the first wallet which was identical, was a present by an ex-girlfriend. He said he knew he had to replace it, but he didn’t want to, because of the past connections. He had also dropped it and it had been picked up by the police. I was totally amazed with all of these revelations. I can’t explain how I knew it, but it was like the words popped in my head, and I said them, trusting my own abilities.

Martin took my phone and gave me accurate descriptions of my personality, which I wasn’t surprised about because he has done readings with people before. But still hearing this man I didn’t know that well, tell me things which only close friends and family know was pretty amazing.

I am a full believer in the spirit world, and for me personally this further proved that objects contain their owner’s thoughts and feelings which can be picked up psychically.

Hope you’re having a great week. Adios!

4 comments:

  1. I found this post fascinating. It sounds like you have a gift and I hope you post more on how it progresses and develops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do lead an interesting life! I look forward to hearing how things develop,
    W x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for your comments and sorry about the belated reply. I have been injured this week, managed to hurt the top of my back while asleep! I'm sure only I could have done that...will be posting later today about my next class. Hope you're both having a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Apple, sorry to hear about your back I twisted a vertebrae out of place once while turning in my sleep - very painful, hope you got someone to look at it and are in less pain now.
    w

    ReplyDelete