Wednesday 2 February 2011

Help would be much appreciated

I have a massive plea to all you up and coming writers out there. I hate titles and I want to think of an appropriate one for my debut novel. Would you mind telling me your opinions on these two titles please?

1) 2 years, 2 people, 2 different lives
2) The Rich, the Coward and the Determined

While writing this post, I've thought of another possible title so can I trouble you for more thoughts on this one pretty please?

3) The Rich, the Coward and the Brave

Adios for now. Love to everyone x

3 comments:

  1. I find coming up with titles for blog posts tricky enough. I can't imagine how hard it would be to come up with a title for a debut novel! It is difficult to know what will sit best without having read it. Are you drawn to one of the titles in particular?

    I quite liked the idea of 'duality' but someone has already taken that. The Coward and The Brave might be good. (If you are focusing on 2 people, 2 lives etc you might want to have 2 things to focus on in the title).

    Excited for you and also to find out what the eventual title you chose is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Froggy, thanks alot for your comment. I guess I'm drawn to, 2 years, 2 people and 2 different lives. But I can completely see what you suggest about it maybe having 2 objects in the title. More work hey? I'm very excited though, and must get editing after my performance in Ghost Train.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do what you think best, but it is very exciting isn't it! :-)

    ReplyDelete